Boston University's Premier Sketch Comedy Group

Thursday, November 10, 2011

NEW KIDS FOR REAL AND NEW NEWS

Hey The One or Two People Who Accidentally Come Across This Blog,

We've got some big news! First, we would like to cordially welcome the NEW KIDS into the group: Please give a big hand at your laptop (do it. Even if you're in a quiet place (like me! I'm clapping in a library!)) for:

CASHEOUS COURAGE

and

LEXINGTON BOULEVARDéZ


Now, we have some additional news:
Tomorrow night we are performing at the storied Upright Citizens Brigade in New York City. After that, we will be commentating for the Quidditch World Cup all weekend. When we're back, we're going to be rewriting for our big show on Friday December 9th!
Aren't you glad I was able to plug everything that we're doing in the next month?
That's all I have to say, I guess. Still want to read though? Hmm... Oh I know! A quiz.

Here's a quiz:

Where is Pluto blogging from?
a. a library
b. space
c. a library
d. GSU

Tune in for the next blog post for the answer.

Bye.

-Pluto

No comments:

Post a Comment